Thank you for your generosity and support!
Please use the link above to make a tax-deductible donation to us online. Your support is critical for helping to increase access to acupuncture and effective natural medical care. Your donation tax receipt will come to you via email.
The most impactful way to donate is to set up an automatic monthly donation to continually support our delivery of integrative medicine, health education, and acupuncture services to Bothell and around Washington State. With a simple one-time set-up, your monthly donation will automatically charge to your credit card.
You may also mail us a check:
Pain Relief Project
18223 102nd AVE NE, Suite A
Bothell, WA 98011
Help us, help more people in chronic pain
What happens when I donate?
The Pain Relief Project is a 501(c)(3) charity and all donations are 100% tax deductible and a receipt will be given for your records.
Your donation means Dr. Ellie and the Pain Relief Project team can:
- Offer low-cost pain relief care to more people in need who otherwise could not afford it.
- Provide free care to those who are low-income and can't afford care.
- With lower rates, patients are able to stick to a treatment plan and get the proper care they need to get relief from pain symptoms faster!
- Gather supplies in need for pop-up pain relief clinics such as the comfy anti-gravity chairs and acupuncture supplies.
- Lead more free support groups, workshops, and classes on living with chronic pain
- Create free resources such as online health classes, eBooks, and handouts for those looking for ongoing health education.
Thank you for your generosity and helping us to help more people become pain-free!
Other ways to donate:
Consider supporting our nonprofit clinic when you make purchases on Amazon by using the Pain Relief Project (Starting Point to Health) Amazon Smile link! https://smile.amazon.com/ch/82-3781442
There is no cost to you but every time you make a purchase on smile.amazon.com, a small percentage of your purchase will be donated to the Pain Relief Project.
Thank you for all your support and helping us reach and help more people become pain-free!