About our sliding scale rates:
- Pain Relief Project offers reduced and affordable rates for care as a 501(c)3 nonprofit clinic, thanks to the generosity of our donors.
- We are a cash clinic, and do not bill insurance, which allows us to pass on the cost savings to you.
- Our rates are simple and transparent, so we can spend our time providing care to those who need it the most.
- We offer several different options on where you receive your care, making our clinic unique. Please note some pop-up pain clinics may have different rates (and will be noted if they are different for that location).
- We are committed to providing safe, effective, and efficient alternative medical care to all as well as providing a starting point to pain-free living to everyone.
Our rates are offered to those who qualify:
- Without health insurance
- On Medicare or Medicaid
- Full-time college students
- On disability or on unemployment
- Senior citizens on a fixed income
- Low-income. Determined as 100-200% of Federal Poverty Level Guidelines, based on Household Size.
Click for more information and to see if you qualify based on your income.
Pain Relief Project: Rates and Fees
Pain Relief Project offers sliding scale treatment pricing for visits based on income level or financial ability. Please indicate to the provider the pricing scale matching your income level.
Acupuncture Visit Pricing, based on income level:
($35 per visit): $0 - $30,000
($43): $30,001 - $45,000
($51): $45,001 - $60,000
($59): $60,001 - $75,000
($67): $75,001 or higher
Wellness Package Discounts:
Package of 10 acupuncture visits: Save 10%, (get 2 treatments for free)
Package of 20 return acupuncture visits: Save 20%, (get 4 treatments for free)
Pain Relief Project serves a diverse group of patients with unique health care needs and income levels. If you are interested in supporting the Pain Relief Project beyond the reduced price per treatment please let your provider know the additional donation you would like to make. All donations are tax deductible. To learn more about how to donate, click here.
Add-on Services and Pricing:
Cupping: $25 (30-minute session)
Naturopathic Medical Consult/Nutrition Coaching (Initial Session): $80 (60 minutes)
Return Office Visit/Nutrition Consult: $45 (30 minutes)
Trigger Point Injections/Biopuncture: $40
B12 Injections: $20
B12 package: 4 shots: $60 (save, $20)
Injection package: series of 6 injections: $180 (save, $30)
***20% discount on supplements
*** Free or low-cost online courses/health talks on teachable site
Community Acupuncture | Pop-up Pain Clinics: Location may determine cost and availability: Price may range from, $18-35 per visit (determined on partnering location)
Click here to find out when and where the Pop-up Pain Clinics will be offered
Do you have Washington State Health Insurance?
If so, please see Dr. Heintze at her private practice at Starting Point Acupuncture in downtown Bothell. She is a preferred provider of most major WA state health plans. Call (425) 686-4498 for more information or to schedule at Starting Point or the Pain Relief Project.