Providing low-cost acupuncture and pain-relief services to:
Veterans, Unemployed, those on disability, seniors on a fixed income, and those on Medicaid and Medicare.
Help us, help more people in chronic pain
What happens when I donate?
The Pain Relief Project is a 501(c)(3) charity and all donations are 100% tax deductible and a receipt will be given for your records.
Your donation means Dr. Ellie and the Pain Relief Project team can:
- Offer low-cost pain relief care to more people in need who otherwise could not afford it.
- With lower rates, patients are able to stick to a treatment plan and get the proper care they need to get relief from pain symptoms faster!
- Gather supplies in need for pop-up pain relief clinics such as the comfy anti-gravity chairs and acupuncture supplies.
- Lead more free support groups, workshops, and classes on living with chronic pain
- Create free resources such as online health classes, eBooks, and handouts for those looking for ongoing health education.
Thank you for your generosity and helping us to help more people become pain-free!
Pain Relief for the Greater Seattle Area
The Pain Relief Project is a non-profit organization striving to increase access to integrative healthcare. We believe that everybody deserves a starting point on their path to optimal health and wellness.
As such, it is our mission to expand access to affordable, preventative, and corrective healthcare services like acupuncture and naturopathic medicine to people who cannot otherwise afford such as those on Medicaid, Medicare, seniors on a fixed income, low-income, unemployed or on disability, or Veterans.